ABOUT THIS BLOG
- I’m a human being doing what I can to learn and grow on a daily basis.
- I have an incessant fear of living a life without meaning, treating myself like a victim, and getting caught up with things that don’t matter.
- I may not be the best writer, but writing is therapeutic for me (SECRET: this blog is more for me than it is for you, but I like sharing.)
- Life isn’t perfect, and neither am I, but I find that it’s important to celebrate the little victories in life.
- The people in my life are important to me, and my way of showing them this is through sharing important life revelations I’ve discovered (and doing everything I can to nurture our relationships).
- I think it’s important to live life with an open mind and heart.
I’m an outgoing individual with a thirst for adventure. I’m not a big risk taker, but I believe that you only live once–and if you do it right, once is enough. I work in HR (which is fun and hilarious, but also interesting), and I love balancing work and play. I love exploring the world around me (TRAVEL!) and spend way too much time on Reddit.