“Completing” My Bucket List
- Buy a home – check
- Own a dog – check
- Go to Europe – check
- Go skydiving – check
- Own a sailboat – now that I’m older and know how much these things cost, I’m settling for just going sailing…check
- Become a group fitness instructor – in progress
A close friend has told me before that I’m good at accomplishing things I set my mind to, but to be a person who actually crosses things off their bucket list, and potentially can “complete” the bucket list (until I add more things, of course) kind of blows my mind.
I now realize that I’ve actually done a lot of the things on my bucket list. That’s awesome. I hadn’t actually thought about it in those terms. I feel so accomplished. Well, for now. This conversation is a healthy reminder that I need to keep adding things to this wonderful list!
- Learn to speak Spanish or French
- Visit the Southern Hemisphere
- Climb One of the World’s Seven Summits
- Do a handstand
- Go hot air ballooning
- Scuba dive
- Drive the Alcan
- Visit the Taj Mahal
- Be part of a flash mob
- Go geocaching
- Hold a Koala
- Visit the Louvre
- Attend/participate in Burning Man
- Go zip lining
It feels good to add new things to my list. What’s on your bucket list?